Hmmm Wind Coming..

Wind to follow.

looking at that sky, we can not get in to the shelter of the Patagonian channels quick enough. we should round I Chile on the South side by mid morning Thursday. We are too tall to go in the normal entrance. 58m clearance to our 60 height. Therefore we decided not to chance the tide with high tension power lines.. so 160nm more distance.and South entrance We hope to be docked on Friday before a very powerful low of 965mb roars through supposedly carrying gusts in the fifties. If that works out we will indeed have been very fortunate with the weather on this trip

Photo by Brian carver

IMG_3299 copy.JPG